|This forest, named for naturalist John
Muir, is known for its famous redwoods, and cathedral like forest
views. Located north of San Francisco California, this forest is a
Includes 21 3D views on 3 Viewmaster reels. In a
handy reusable blister pack!
Muir Woods N.M., CA
View-Master Reel A
1. Muir woods entrance sign
2. Visitor Center
3. Redwoods on a forest trail
4. Cifford Pinchot tree
5. A giant burl grows at the base of a redwood.
6. Oxalis & western swordfern on a log
7. Cathedral Grove
View-Master Reel B
1. United Nations Memorial honors Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. Redwood Creek
3. California bay laurel
4. "Bear" stump is the only bear in the park.
5. Pacific trillium on a trail
6. A fallen "forest monarch" in grove
7. Cross section of 1021 year-old redwood
View-Master Reel C
1. Highway 101 & Golden Gate Bridge
2. Sausalito & yacht harbor
3. Hillside homes on bay
4. Horseshoe Cove & Angel island
5. Mt. Tamalpais towers over Richardson Bay homes.
6. Stinson Beach
7. Point Reyes National Seashore