The dam that produces Lake Meade and provides electricity for the west is the subject of this 3 reel 21 3D image set. Better not get this one if you have acrophobia.
View-Master Reel A
1. Hoover Dam backs up into Lake Mead.
2. Spillway handles overflow.
3. Service & transmission towers overlook face of dam.
4. Visitors Center.
5. Cranes on cableway lower Heavy equipment.
6. Colorado River flows past giant transformers.
7. Flood-Sighted dam at night
1. Huge outlets for diversion tunnels.
2. visitors on ramp.
3. Close-up view of transformers.
4. Curved tunnel in visitors gallery.
5. Powerhouse on the Arizona side of dam.
6. Adit tunnel.
7. Tour guide and visitors.
1. Republic statues.
2. Lake Mead required three years to fill.
3. Lake Mead Marina on Nevada side.
4. Water skiing in Boulder Canyon.
5. Sailboat at sunset in Las Vegas Bay.
6. Intake towers from Arizona side.
7. Hoover Dam from down river viewpoint
[ Order ]
Berezin Stereo Photography Products 21686 Abedul, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 USA (949) 215-1554 We accept PayPal!Please contact us with questions or comments about this web site. All content, unless otherwise noted ©2013 Berezin Stereo Photography Products